Thursday, February 5, 2015

Corset Design at it's Finest! What Katie Did UK



vintage lingerie, corsets and swimwearWhat Katie Did 
Eager and ready to open the box that arrived on the doorstep on a summers afternoon a few months ago, addressed to myself from an address I had longed awaited for, What Katie Did UK! I quickly ripped the top off and googled over the new, two most beautiful corsets of my collection. Realizing I should probably capture this expression and moment on camera for a video, I sprinted to the bathroom to apply some cateyed-liner and then out to the backyard to grab the best light possible to show off the garments. They were magnificent



The first of the two was a black over-bust. It was a Laurie Extreme D+. One of my favorite features of this company is What Katie Did provides an option for 'fuller busted' individuals like myself above D Cup sizes with the Design Your Own Corset Feature offered. No company had yet been able to provide a corset worthy enough to hold in "the girls" and still tighten around my waist appropriately for tightlacing or waist training. Until Now (as I later discovered in my review, and this is now the most comfortable overbust corset I own and well worth the purchase to not be spilling out of your top). The heart-shaped cut top allows for a safe, comfortable, and sexy look worthy of turning even the stiffest of necks.




The second, was constructed with colors chosen by myself in the Design Your Corset Feature available on Katie's website (the review of this corset can be seen here). This is a vintage style, spoon busk corset with hip gores (extra dart splices located on the hip area) which allows the waist to be laced in an extra two inches from the regular Mae Corset. I chose an elegant cream color that shined a white iridescent pearl when the light hit. The boning channels I chose a baby pink to top off a soft, delicate look, which is normally something I would never have chosen. The colors intertwined perfect and the cut of this design was just so beautiful.

I was just so impressed.
As a tightlacer and corset enthusiast, I have now had the privilege to tightlace into two gorgeous corsets from what is now one of my favorite manufacturers of Vintage Lingerie and Steel-Boned Corsets. I encourage anyone to shop here for authentic vintage garments, lingerie, and to try one of these amazing Steel-Boned Corsets for yourself. Especially if you are searching for one your girls will pass a jump test in!!


♥ Danielle

Glamorous girdles, cinchers and corselettes

2 comments:

  1. Waist Training Corsets for beginners and experienced trainers. High density full Steel Boned Corsets designed to give you an hourglass figure and permanent body shaping control and the Fashion Corsets are stylish and fun designs, made from strong flexible acrylic bones. They shape the figure into an hourglass silhouette but with no waste reduction.
    Black Corsets

    ReplyDelete
  2. All thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me from (LUPUS DISEASE) his name is dr imoloa.  I suffered lupus disease for over 8 years with pains like: joints, Skin rash,  Pain in the chest,  swollen joints and many more.  The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t cure me, until I read about his recommendation. 2 months ago, I contacted him through his email address. drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com . and he sent me the herbal treatment through DHL courier service and he instructed me on how to drink it for good two weeks. after then,  And I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his powerful herbal medications You too can be cured with it if interested, he also uses his powerful herbal healing medicine to cure disease like:parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,  Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,  Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms,  chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,  Cystic  Fibrosis,  Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain,  impotence,  feta  alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, skin cancer,  tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel  disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,  back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's  Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal  nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major  Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's  Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular  Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease      Contacts him today  and get permanently cure. contact him via... email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com  /whatssapp-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete